- ALL103 - Communication: Persons with Special Needs (1.0 HR)$11.95
- ALL104 - Customer Service & Health Care for Non-Supervisory Staff (1.5 HR)$17.95
- ALL105 - Dealing With Difficult People in Healthcare (2.0 HR)$23.95
Health care professionals will learn how to identify and respond to conflict and disruptive behaviors among coworkers. Research on the negative consequences of conflict on staff morale and patient care are reviewed. Various strategies to deal with negative situations that are a part of every workplace are explained.Learn More
- ALL107 - The Importance of Effective Communication in Health Care (1.0 HR)$11.95
- ALL120 - Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder$11.95
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a dramatic life-altering condition that causes intense feelings of horror, fear, and hopelessness. The purpose of this course is to assist health care workers in identifying symptoms of PTSD and understanding its impact. Topics will also include treatment options as well as in-the-moment techniques to help residents cope with trauma or PTSD symptoms.