Purpose: To present health care professionals with a comprehensive understanding of advance directives. The medical community must know the various types of advance directives in order to assist patients with their legal right to make their own decisions concerning their care.
- Identify the various types of advance directives.
- Explain the types of treatment available when executing advance directives.
- Discuss the responsibilities of health care workers concerning advance directives.
- Recognize potential barriers to advance directives.
- Distinguish the impact and importance of advance directives.
The National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) has approved the above named program for continuing education credit with an approval start date of 3/16/2018 and an expiration date of 3/16/2019.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer No