Purpose: To improve customer service in health care.
- Define customer service;
- Identify the customer;
- Differentiate between customer service and customer-driven service;
- Discuss components of and strategies for delivering exceptional customer service and how it relates to quality care;
- Develop actions to improve and enhance listening skills to improve customer service;
- Explore ways to value the employee(s) who exhibit(s) exceptional customer service commitment;
- Recognize the impact of exceptional customer service on market share/customer retention in the competitive business environment;
- Define the relationship between the customer (patient) and the role of the nurse or other health care provider in customer service.
The National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) has approved the above named program for continuing education credit with an approval start date of 3/16/2018 and an expiration date of 3/16/2019.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer No