The state guidelines for Preceptor Curriculum list five topics and eleven areas of focus. Our Preceptor course incorporates thirteen additional subject areas such as Aspects of Aging, Marketing & Sales, Insurance, Legal Aspects, and Public Relations. We believe these skill sets are important for an AIT to acquire from his or her Preceptor.
The course content consists of 8 learning modules:
1. Beginning and completing the AIT plan, How to conduct the AIT program, Completing and submitting forms, and Exam preparation
2. Administration, Personnel, Rehab and allied health professionals, and Medical Director
3. Nursing, MDS, Medical Records
4. Aspects of aging, Admissions and social services, Marketing and sales, and Business office
5. Dietary, Activities, Housekeeping and laundry, Maintenance/environmental services
6. Insurance, Legal aspects, Public relations, Corporate compliance, HIPAA and confidentiality
7. Abuse prevention and prohibition, Resident rights, and Standards of competent practice
8. Adult learner, Management, and Supervision
After your purchase you will receive two emails: 1) receipt & confirmation of purchase, 2) your login id, password and a link to access the courses.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer No