Purpose: To enhance the knowledge of the mandatory reporter in recognizing and reporting suspected child abuse.
- Define child abuse;
- Discuss child abuse statistics and findings;
- Discuss the purpose of the Iowa child abuse laws;
- List mandatory reporters of child abuse;
- Explore the roles and expectations of mandatory reporters;
- List and discuss the ten categories of child abuse;
- Define "caretaker";
- Discuss reporting requirements for the mandatory reporter;
- Discuss the child abuse assessment process utilized by DHS;
- Discuss training requirements for mandatory reporters of child abuse.
After your purchase you will receive three emails:
- Confirmation of purchase
- Your login id, password and a link to access the course.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer No